- Perkins, E.P. and Osman, B. (2021). Bringing women’s livelihood perspectives into climate decision-making. In Eastin, J. and Dupuy, K. (Eds): Gender, climate change and livelihoods: vulnerabilities and adaptations. (Chapter 16, p.196-210). CAB International: Boston, MA.
- Osman B. (2021) Coping and Adapting to Climate Risks and Impacts: The Role of Assets and Institutions in Agricultural Livelihoods in Semiarid Ghana. In: Leal Filho W., Luetz J., Ayal D. (eds) Handbook of Climate Change Management. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-22759-3_77-1
- Appiah, D. O., & Osman, B. (2014). Environmental impact assessment: Insights from mining communities in Ghana. Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management, 16(04), 1450031.
- Appiah, D. O., Osman, B., & Boafo, J. (2014). Land use and misuse; Human appropriation of land ecosystems services in Ghana. International Journal of Ecosystem, 4(1): 24-33
- Osman, B. (2020). Climate change risks and strategies for managing livelihoods and food security in West Africa. A comprehensive paper developed as part of my doctoral dissertation.
- Osman, B. (2020). A food system approach to food security in sub-Saharan Africa. A comprehensive paper developed as part of my doctoral dissertation.
- Cherif, K. and Osman, B. (2019) PARM and the G20 commitment on building resilience to agricultural risks. IFAD Blogs: https://www.ifad.org/en/web/latest/-/blog/parm-and-the-g20-commitment-on-building-resilience-to-agricultural-risks
- PARM (2019). Key success factors in strengthening the capacity to manage risks at the farm level: emerging lessons learned (by Gideon G.O., Osman B., Tedesco I., and Cherif K.). Rome: PARM/IFAD. https://www.p4arm.org/document/key-success-factors-in-strengthening-the-capacity-to-manage-risks/
- PARM, (2016). Warehouse receipt systems: making progress in finance, market, and postharvest risk management (by Osman B.). A 10 series policy brief for PARM/IFAD: Rome. http://www.p4arm.org/document-type/policy-briefs/