2018-Present: Teaching Assistant (and Doctoral Research), York University, Canada
- Courses: Sustainable Food Systems (Summer 2020 & 2021), Food, Land, and Culture (Winter 2019 & 2020), Interdisciplinary Approaches to Social Inquiry (Fall 2018)
- Developing comprehensive papers on food systems, food security, and climate risks
- Fieldwork, partnerships, community engagement, data analysis, and dissertation writing
2016-2019: Knowledge Analyst (Consultant), IFAD/PARM, Italy
- Analyzing agriculture risk management tools and policies in ten African countries eg, Uganda, Zambia, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Niger, Senegal etc.
- Developing knowledge contents for a wide audience eg, policy briefs, blogs, and reports.
- Co-organizing knowledge events eg, regional and global level.
- Reviewing technical reports eg, risk assessments and feasibility studies.
2017: Knowledge & Programme Management Analyst (Intern), UNOPS, Myanmar
- Project cycle management eg, field visits, mid-term reviews, M&E, Baseline, and End-line
- Content development eg, legacy paper, climate resilience concept note
- Gender mainstreaming eg, strategy, action plan, projects, committee
2015: Teaching Assistant (Master’s Research), University of Waterloo, Canada
- Fall (2015), undergraduate course (Geography and Habitat)
- Organizing tutorials, peer-to-peer discussions, and presentations.
- Mentoring and grading students’ performance and writing skills for academic improvement.
- Systematic reviewing and analyzing data for master’s thesis, eg microfinance, agriculture, livelihoods.
2014: Research (Consultant); Forest Research Institute of Ghana (FORIG), Ghana
- Project on medicinal plants value chain and livelihoods in Ghana.
- Designing data instrument eg, questionnaire and interview guide.
- Supervising three field assistants for data collection in three districts.
- Analyzing field data using SPSS eg, Frequencies, Cross tabulations.
- Developing contents for project deliverables eg. concept note, proposal presentations slides, project report.
2013-2014: Teaching Assistant; Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST), Ghana
- Co-managing an undergraduate course eg, tutorials, field trips, assignment grading.
- Co-authoring academic papers for journal publication eg, environmental management, land use, and impact assessment.
- Analysing data eg, field data from village forum
- Content development eg, scoping studies report on Newmont Ghana Tailing Dam Extension Project.